Eo-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eo-Legends

Programming for endless online

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enjoy Art?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh

EOL $ : 4

Enjoy Art? Empty
PostSubject: Enjoy Art?   Enjoy Art? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 am

Tutorials

Layout

There will be 2 catagories mad which are Signatures and Basics.

Signatures are the regular signatures i will be making and just creating tutorials for them from a new style attempt of done or upon request. Maybe even just cause i'm bored.
[size=85]Signature tutorial thinks will be connected with the image, click the image to view[/size]

Basics are going to be the basics of signature making. Examples are; Lighting, Texts, placements, etc. It will be pretty much just a layout of a effect that should be used or basics of how to learn how to use that and place it into a signature. The tutorial will show various ways to do so.
[size=85]Basic tutorials will be worded, click the name of the tutorial to view[/size]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signatures;
click the images to see tutorials

1. Infamous
Enjoy Art? Infamous-1

2. Anonymous
Enjoy Art? Anonymous

3. Abstract
Enjoy Art? Sotw25

*NEW*
4. Beyond
Enjoy Art? SimplyBeyond

Basics
click the names to see tutorials

Lighting

more coming soon

Couple amazing things
Click the word Spoiler to see

These are some things i've just found while looking around while i thought were pretty cool

Wallpapers
Spoiler:

Renders
Spoiler:

C4d's
Spoiler:

My small PSD pack

This is a small PSD pack of what i've been working on lately, i haven't released one yet i don't think so i thought i would, this is my first one, and ill try to do one every 2 weeks or so, depending on how many signatures i make

Enjoy Art? Resourcepack

Click the image to download or link

http://www.mediafire.com/?5xvycyomevdfhe8
Back to top Go down

Enjoy Art?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eo-Legends :: Graphics :: Graphic Guides.-
Jump to: